6th Annual International Congress and Exhibition “Hydropower Central Asia and Caspian 2022”
Hydropower Central Asia and Caspian is a professional venue for business and government representatives to exchange experience and consolidate efforts for successful development of investment projects...
... on construction and reconstruction/modernisation of hydropower plants in the region (Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Turkey).
Date: February 16-17, 2022
Place: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Organised by: Vostock Capital
Among the 200+ C-suite executives of hydropower operating companies, government officials, international investors and leading suppliers of technologies and equipment: Uzbekgidroenergo, National Energy Holding Company, Chakan GES, Siemens Transformers, Electric Power Plants, Samruk-Energo, RusHydro, Barqi-Tojik, Samruk-Energo, Georgian Energy Development Fund, Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund, Hydroproject (Russia), Pamir Energy Company, European Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, VNIIG im. B.E. Vedeneev (RusHydro), Hydroproject (Uzbekistan), Elsib, National Committee for Industry, Energy, and Subsoil of the Kyrgyz Republic, Fesco Transportation Group, GUGLER Water Turbines, Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission (GNERC), Megger, Samarkand HPP Cascade, Regional Electric Networks of Uzbekistan, National Electric Networks of Uzbekistan, Rogun HPP, Chirchiq-Bozsui HPP Cascade, MUHR, Farkhad HPP, Rogun HPP, Schaeffler Russland, Sebzor HPP, Kambarata HPP, Borjomi HPP, and a lot more others.
Request further information about the event – https://hydropowercongress.com/en/request-further-information/
- 200+ SENIOR-LEVEL EXECUTIVES ofbackbone energy companies in the region, investors, government representatives, suppliers of equipment and services
- 30+ PROMISING INVESTMENT PROJECTS on construction and modernisation
ARE NEW LARGE-SCALE HPPs TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN CENTRAL ASIA AND THE CASPIAN REGION
- Special focus! Hydropower of Tajikistan
Showcase of investment projects and their development programmes, an industry development strategy, insights for efficient business operation in the country. A direct dialogue with all market players!
- Strategic plenary session: what role international cooperation and state support play in industry development?
- NEW! INTEGRATION OF RES: COMPLEX APPROACH TO HYDROPOWER. Does the future belong to hybrids?
- Session with top managers and technical executives of operator companies and HPPs: what technology solutions are required for efficient construction and operation?
- Exclusive exhibition of cutting-edge technology solutions from design to project completion
- How to attract investment to the region? Insights from financial experts
- Big benefits from small HPPs: status and development prospects of small-scale hydropower in the region
- 30+ hours of networking: evening cocktails, interactive round tables, face-to-face scheduled meetings, and much more!
Event Steering Committee:
Contact: Project Director, Elizaveta Smirnova
Tel.: +44 207 394 30 90